These Regulations specify the conditions under which the guest can book and rent accommodation. The reservation is done through the www.parksidekrakow.pl website and the Litex Zakład Produkcyjno-Handlowy Stanisław Litwin Company, with the registered seat: ul. Staroprzygodzka 117, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski and is associated with an explicit acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations. The agreement between the customer (apartment's guest), and the owner of the object is entered at time of on-line or phone booking.
II. Booking Policies
1. Booking - through a secure Internet payment system DOTPAY In order to book on-line, the customer fills in personal data form posted on the www.parksidekrakow.pl website, regarding the selected property. Then, by selecting one of the 25 available forms of on-line payments, the customer makes advance payment to the specified bank account. The system automatically selects the selected object as reserved. The amount of the advance payment is calculated by the system and in most cases is 30% of the service price. In the absence of payment of the deposit within 15 minutes after selecting the "pay on-line" option, the system cancels the reservation. In case of booking three days before the planned arrival, the customer must pay an advance payment through dotpay system and confirm the reservation by phone.
2. Booking by phone or e-mail To make a booking please call or e-mail or complete the booking form located on the website. A provisional booking reservation of the selected property will be emailed to the customer; the reservation kept by the system for 24h - at that time the selected bank account must receive the advanced payment of no less than 30% of the service price; in the absence of the confirmation of payment of the advanced payment within 24h, the reservation will cancelled.
3. Booking is effective upon crediting the bank account of Litex Zakład Produkcyjno-Handlowy Stanisław Litwin Company. Upon receipt of the advanced payment, the customer will receive an e-mail confirmation of booking and contact information of person responsible for handing the keys. Unless the total amount for the stay has been paid in advance, the remaining amount due must be paid immediately upon arrival to the person handling over the keys to the apartment.
In case of cancellation of arrival the advance payment paid is not refundable. An exception to this rule is the situation where the customer indicates a new customer for the same apartment and at the same time. In this case the customer will receive a refund of the deposit paid, not earlier than 7 days after the end of the lease of the person indicated. New customer takes over the rights and obligations under the contract.
IV. Changes in reservations
The desire to change the date of the booking, the customer should report no later than 14 days before the arrival date designated in the order. Only under this condition the Litex Zakład Produkcyjno-Handlowy Stanisław Litwin Company will consider the proposed changes and will inform the customer of the decision. If the change in the reservation is not possible, the deposit is not refundable.
V. Terms of the lease
1. The final confirmation of booking is Lease Agreement, which shall enter into force, subject to payment of the total booking price (minus any amount previously paid as advanced payment). Lease Agreement is entered between the property owner and the customer and includes only the rental of property (or one parking space in underground garage, if applicable.)
2. Price - given in the description of the apartment includes utilities (electricity, gas, water, and heating - in the heating season), bed linen and towels (one set for each person mentioned in the booking) and final cleaning.
3. Key collection - arrival must take place at a time agreed with the person responsible for handing the keys. Check-in is from 3:00 PM on day of arrival and ends at 11:00 AM on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the person responsible for the keys. Deposit of PLN300 - 500 is collected on the first day and returned to the guest at the last day, after accepting the state of the apartment. Check-in after 10:00 PM and check out before 7.00 AM shall be notified in advance and agreed with the person responsible for handing the keys and will be charged an additional fee of PLN50.
4. The customer is obligated to pay the total amount for the stay, even if for reasons beyond the owner's discretion, arrival or stay is delayed or reduced.
5. The customer is obliged to immediately inform the person responsible for the keys of any events that may expose the owner to any damages.
6. Customer may use the property only for residential purposes and cannot sub-lease without the consent of the owner.
7. Customer is responsible for any damages made to the equipment and the property itself and agrees to immediately notify the person responsible for the keys of any damage, and also agrees to cover them by the date of departure.
VI. Rules during stay
1. Number of people who are to live in the property is limited to the number given during booking. The customer is obliged to inform the Litex Company of any changes to this number. If this number exceeds the number given in the booking, the person responsible for the keys may refuse to give the keys to the property.
2. Each customer is obliged to respect the property of owners and abide the general principles of community life. In the case of the devastation and gross violations of public order, the Litex Zakład Produkcyjno-Handlowy Stanisław Litwin Company has the right and duty to intervene, up to including the immediate termination of the contract. The customer is required to properly secure the apartment, to close doors and windows whenever leaving it and to careful storage of keys without giving access to them to the outsiders.
3. An earlier, not-agreed departure of the customer, without checking-out with the participation of a representative of Litex Zakład Produkcyjno-Handlowy Stanisław Litwin Company, can result in claims on the part of this company.
VII. Free stay of a child
Children under the age of 5 (one per two adults), sleeping with parents or in their own bed and not requiring bed linens does not incur any charges for the stay. Other children pay full price.
VII. Fee for pets
The website of the given apartment informs on the possibility to accept small animals, particularly dogs and cats, the fee for a pet is PLN20 per day. The customer takes full responsibility for any damages caused by the animal and is obliged to compensate for these damages.
VIII. Occurrence of force majeure
In the event of unforeseeable circumstances, which effects cannot be removed by usual means, the owner reserves the right to offer the customer a similar property to the one originally booked. The owner has the right, in case of events caused by force majeure to cancel the contract. Amounts paid by the customer are returned upon deduction of the amount due for services already rendered.